Mathjax

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Enjoying the love from Russia

This poor orphan post from a poor orphan blog has been getting some views from Russia.  The views seem to correspond to starts of World Cup games.   So, in response, "Hi Black Jack.  I hope your team wins."  Not much of a clue from Google analytics of where the futbol fan is from.  Maybe Switzerland or The Netherlands.  I have enjoyed the tournament too, but my team, Brazil, exited yesterday.  I am hoping now for an England-France final.  It would be epic.

Thanks for the views guys and gals.  I hope someone is fan of the Tour de France and that I get a lot of views from France next week.  You don't know how amused I am by the attention.

On the wheel truing app, I have a workroom now in my new condo.  I hope to get the truing workstation set up in there and rebuild a couple of wheels in the next view weeks.  I will post some pictures of it soon.  I added some electric outlets and need to paint the resulting wallboard repairs first.

Take care out there.  I hope all your teams win and your wheels roll very true (better than 0.15 mm).




No comments:

Post a Comment