Mathjax

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Hasty Post on Modeling Equations

My last post on Introduction to Introduction to the Model Derivation and Overview of Equations was a bit hasty.  After finding a way to link documents that actually transferred the equations, I was eager to try it.  However, there are still some problems with the linked document.  The equation numbers have been stripped so there are gaps in the text where the reference is given and there are no numbers attached to any equation.  The other problem is that I was actually in the midst of an update on this version to add external load.  I had not gotten very far but the incomplete editing would probably be confusing.  The equations are difficult enough to understand without the inconsistencies inflicted by the author.

Please give me your forbearance.  I will update the document as I have time over then next few days. In the meantime, some comments from readers would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment