Mathjax

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Anybody know a app developer

So I am pretty much out of options on finding a way to commercialize the truing algorithm.  Truing machine companies are not interested in buying it.  Same for bicycle companies.  I tried to team up with app developers who already have developed bicycle related software, no interest.   It is hard to face but the truing algorithm is just an idea that only I see the value in.   Sad that when I got such good results.  I also want to do an app the calculates maximum spoke tension, stiffness, and margin to buckling for a wheel.  This would be useful to custom wheel builders and to users who want to compute real information about wheels they are considering buying.  No hype, this is all science.

If you want to develop an app using the algorithm, send me some contact info in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment